3-day Dashain Tihar interstate championship got underway at Nashville, Tennessee, USA on Friday.
Kentucky defeated a team from Ohio 1-0 in the opening match.
Deepak Thapa became the man of the match.
Raja Babu FC will meet Missouri And Pitsburg will play against Lexington Kentucky in Saturday's matches.
The winners of 3-day Dashain Tihar football tournament will get USD 8,000. Runners up team will get USD 3,000.
This tournament has also become the highest cash bounty event for Nepalese and Nepalese speaking community.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Japan: Forex Panauti Club Wins Title Of 1st Thai Yokohama Futsal Championship
- USA: DFW Himalayas Club Organizing 7-A-Side Championship Today
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of 21st Oil & Associates GNC Cup
- Korea: Nepalese Community Team Loses Final In Ulsan International Migrant Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Versus The Rising Gurkhas FC In The Final Of 21st Oli & Associates GNC Premier League