Makwanpur DFA has partnered with Parshuram memorial foundation to feed 200 underprivileged labourers in Hetauda.
The DFA has started feeding program at Hupra chaur from Wednesday.
The DFA partnered with the foundation to help those underpriviledged who are completely stranded due to COVID pandemic.
- Makwanpur: Bagmati Provincial Government Hands Over NRs 3 Crore To Dhurmus Suntali Foundation
- Former Player Subash Syangtan Supports Makwanpur DFA Coach With 10 Footballs
- Custodian Ashok Baral's Wife Passes Away
- Ranjan-Anjan Bista Practice At Forestry Ground Maintaining Physical Distance
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama