All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has released 34 players who were called for national team camp.
The FA had called them for training and had also done PCR test of the players. But on Wednesday, AFC & FIFA released a statement saying that the qualifiers was postponed till 2021 citing coronavirus outbreak.
The FA asked all players to remain safe and wait for their new call for training.
- Nepal National Team Starts Training For Bangladesh Friendly Series
- Bal Gopal Maharjan To Lead Team Nepal Against Bangladesh Friendlies
- Bangladesh FA Wants Nepal To Complete 5-Day Quarantine Before Two Match Friendly Series
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic