Cambodia Premier league has resumed.
Preah Khan Reach Svay Rieng flexed their muscles in a 10-0 win over Bati Academy U-18 as the Cambodia Premier League resumed on Saturday after the COVID-19 enforced break.
The win took Svay Rieng to 16 points after six matches played, three ahead of Phnom Penh Crown, who play Visakha on Sunday.
Boeung Ket FC also resumed their season on a winning note after a 3-0 triumph over Soltilo Angkor FC.
In Saturday's final match, Kirivong Sok Sen Chey defeated National Police Commissary 4-1.
Nepalese football is in complete halt due to the global pandemic.
- AFC President confident Asian football Will Emerge Stronger In 2021
- Two years to go: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Countdown Draws Closer
- AFC Competitions Committee Approves New Competition Dates
- AFC Technical Committee Approves enhanced Grassroots Charter and Elite Youth Scheme
- AFC Reiterates Commitment To Expand The Impact Of Fan-first Strategy