ANFA has formed a new committee under the chairmanship of VP Bir Bahadur Khadka to investigate on Kaski DFA president, Milan Gurung.
Gurung is accused of wrongdoing at district FA. Kaski Police had also nabbed him on cheque bounce issues. He is now on bail.
The central FA formed new committee on Tuesday after exco member Ratna Kumar Shrestha resigned from the investigating committee that was formed earlier.
"VP Khadka will lead the new committee and will submit the report", said ANFA in a release.
- Kaski DFA Distributes COVID Relief
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium