Nepal Japan Football Association (NJFA) has supported ailing football player Samikchya Magar with Nrs 1,03,557.
NJFA started the fund raising campaign in Tokyo, Japan where they collected the said amount.
NJFA officials and Nepalese football supporters in Japan donated the money.
NJFA VP Namaste Gurung, treasurer Akhil Lama, advisor Shivahari Paudel and VP Visal Karki sent the money from on Sunday. Player Magar has already received it.
President Basanta Gauchan thanked everyone for the kind support.
GoalNepal supporters had earlier handed over more than Nrs 6 lakh to the player, who has lost her right eye sight in a freak accident.
- GoalNepal Starts #StaySafe #StayActive #StayHealthy Campaign
- Former FIFA Referee Sachin Amatya & Former Nepal International Deepa Chhetri Raise Nrs 1,55,500 For Coach Nar Rai
- Balaju Football Family Supports Coach Nar Kumar Rai With Nrs 50,000 Cash
- Former APF Coach Nar Kumar Rai Appeals For Support To Save Her Daughter
- Bhutanese Nepali Team Timai Squad FC Donates Nrs 2,25,770 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
GoalNepal CEO Bikram Thapa's Interview With Radio Thaha Sanchar