Nehareeka college, Biratnagar has lifted the title of inter college U21 football championship in Biratnagar.
Nehareeka defeated Greenland college 3-1 in the final match played at Degree Campus, Biratnagar on Thursday.
Surya Thapa of Nehareeka Collage was declared the man of the final match.
Rabin Rai was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament and received Nrs 15,000 cash plus Nrs 5 lakh insurance from Sanima Life insurance.
Pramijay Gachhadar became the best goalkeeper, Jhamak Magar the best defender, Manish Thapa the best midfielder. They received Nrs 10,000 cash each plus Nrs 2,5 lakh insurance from Sanima Life insurance.
The champions received Nrs 1,11,000 and runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
Birat Buddha sporting club organizing the championship.
- Sunsari: 5th Bharaul Gold Cup From Baisakh 11; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Sunsari: Biratnagar Metro Wins Title Of Girija Prashad Memorial Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan 14 Wins Title Of 21st Godhuli Running Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan 19 Enters QFs Of Godhuli Running Cup
- Sunsari: Dharan Ward Number 16 Enters QFs Of 21st Godhuli Running Cup
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium