Nepalese sports is now in complete standstill thanks to COVID19 threat.
National sports council (NSC) has ordered all event organizers to cancel or postpone the event for a week.
Member secretary Ramesh Silwal chaired the meeting on Tuesday in which the decision was made.
ANFA has already postponed B Division league and has asked all its affiliated districts to stop all events.
It has also canceled ANFA congress.
- Former National Team Interpreter Roshan Tuladhar Hands Over Sporting Gears To Social Organizations
- Another Nepalese Football Player Leaves Country For KHADI !
- ANFA To Have 21-member Executive Committee !
- 19th Congress Of ANFA Concluded; Various Decisions Ratified
- ANFA Estimates Budget Of NRs 85 Crore For 2077/78 FY
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic