Nepal Police Club has clinched the title of 4th Rajarshi Janak cup football tournament in Sarlahi.
NPC defeated Kanchanjunga FC Siliguri 2-1 in the final match played at Santosh Shrestha memorial grounds on Sunday.
Tirtha Bahadur Rana scored the opener for NPC in 1st minute while Jumanu Rai added second in 12th minute.
Amir Lama scored one for KFC in 19th minute.
Both teams tried to change the score line in the second half but they failed to do so.
The champions received Nrs 10 lakh and runners up team got Nrs 5 lakh. Sobroto Soren from KFC became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
Bagmati youth club and Bagmati municipality jointly organized the championship.
- Deep Bhagwati Tours & Travels Become The Official Travel Partner Of Bagmati Club
- Bagmati Club, Sarlahi Completes Prep For Martyr's Memorial C Division League Qualifiers
- Bagmati Yuwa Club Sarlahi Buys A New Bus For Players
- Bagmati Goalie Arun Blon Adjudged Sarlahi Rising PoY; Receives One Mobike
- Piple Youth Club, Hetauda Wins Title Of 5th Rajarshi Janak Cup
5th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Bagmati Municipality Vs Nepal APF