Kankai women's team has entered final of Sukhani martyr memorial cup football tournament in Jhapa.
Kankai defeated Letang women's team 2-0 in semifinal match played on Tuesday.
Laxmi Shrestha (3') and Mamamta Raut (11') scored apiece for the winners.
Jasoda Lawati became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3000 cash.
Defending champs Karna Singh Sonam memorial club Taplejung will play against Dhankuta DFA in today's semifinal match.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 1,25,000.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls