Kaski police has nabbed controversial MLA Rajiv Gurung from Lakeside, Pokhara.
Police took action against him today after Milan Gurung, Kaski DFA president, filed first information report (FIR) on Wednesday.
MLA Gurung had manhandled him in the opening ceremony of Gandaki province league for not arranging ground and accommodation to team Manang, which is taking part in Gandaki province league.
MLA Gurung had also threatened to slap ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa.
- Kaski DFA Distributes COVID Relief
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium