Nepal U19 national team is playing against UAE U19 in AFC U19 championship qualifiers today.
The match will be played at PAS stadium at 5:00 PM NST.
Coach Meghraj KC said they should have arrived Tehran quite early. Team reached Tehran on Tuesday morning.
"Players look tired after long travel", said KC.
Team held hours long practice at PAS stadium on Tuesday evening.
There are Nepal, UAE, hosts Iran and Kyrgyz Republic in the group.
Here are the fixtures:
UAE Vs Nepal
8th November: Nepal Vs Iran
10th November: Kyrgyz Republic Vs Nepal
- Nepal U20 Coach Meghraj KC: We Can't Think About The Final Now
- Nepal U20 Team Reaches Bhubaneshowr, India For SAFF U20 Championship
- No Surgery Needed For Dipesh Chamling Rai; Discharged From Hospital
- Dipesh Chamling Rai Ruled Out From Nepal U20 Squad
- Megraj KC Appointed Head Coach Of Nepal U20 National Team
Nepal U19 Preparing For AFC U19 Championship Qualifiers