FIFA officials received warm welcome at Chandranigahapur, Rautahat on Tuesday.
Director of MA service in FIFA, Theodore Giannikos and FIFA development officer Prince Rufus visited Chandranigahapur to inspect the women's football academy constructed by ANFA. FIFA is funding the project.
This is the first residential women's football academy in Nepal. FIFA has funded more than Nrs 4 crore to the project.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa accompanied the delegation to Chapur.
DFA presidents from Rautahat, Sarlahi and other districts were present in the program.
ANFA said they will soon start the academy by selecting the best-of-the-best players from Nepal.
- Karma Tsering Sherpa Announces His Panel For ANFA Election
- Former Friends Club President Rajiv Poudyal Announcing Candidacy For ANFA President
- ANFA President Karma Tsering Sherpa Announcing His Candidacy Tomorrow
- Pankaj Nembang Announces Candidacy For ANFA President
- FIFA Says- Ganesh Thapa Should Remain Away From Footballing Activities
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic