Divine Wines Boys Union club has lifted the title of 3rd Dangihat gold cup football tournament in Morang.
BUC thrashed Dharan FC 6-0 in the final match played at Bhaunne ground, Belbari on Sunday.
Tapan Karki scored four goals alone (1', 18', 46', 60') while foreign recruit Messouke scored a brace (53', 62') for the winners.
Kamal Shrestha became the man of the match and received Nrs 7000 cash.
Best GK: Lucky Karki (BUC)
Best DF: Tampi ERnest (BUC)
Best MF: Umesh Karki (DFC)
Best FW: Tapan Karki (BUC)
All of them got Nrs 10,000 each. Messouke scored four goals and received the highest goal scorer award and Nrs 15,000 cash.
Arun Limbu from Dangihat received the rising player award. He received Nrs 10,000.
Raj Limbu was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament and received Nrs 30,000 cash. BUC coach Ranjit Singh became the best coach and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
The champions received Nrs 3 lakh and runners up team got half of that amount.
Dangihat FC organized the championship.
- Bhangbari FC Jhapa Wins Title Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- Sundar Haraicha Cup: Bhangbari FC Jhapa Vs Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Final Today
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- 2nd Sundar Haraicha Cup SF: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Vs Nepal APF Eastern Today
- Morang: Bangbari FC Jhapa Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS