Divine Wines Boys Union club has lifted the title of 3rd Dangihat gold cup football tournament in Morang.
BUC thrashed Dharan FC 6-0 in the final match played at Bhaunne ground, Belbari on Sunday.
Tapan Karki scored four goals alone (1', 18', 46', 60') while foreign recruit Messouke scored a brace (53', 62') for the winners.
Kamal Shrestha became the man of the match and received Nrs 7000 cash.
Best GK: Lucky Karki (BUC)
Best DF: Tampi ERnest (BUC)
Best MF: Umesh Karki (DFC)
Best FW: Tapan Karki (BUC)
All of them got Nrs 10,000 each. Messouke scored four goals and received the highest goal scorer award and Nrs 15,000 cash.
Arun Limbu from Dangihat received the rising player award. He received Nrs 10,000.
Raj Limbu was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament and received Nrs 30,000 cash. BUC coach Ranjit Singh became the best coach and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
The champions received Nrs 3 lakh and runners up team got half of that amount.
Dangihat FC organized the championship.
- Morang: Province Level Inter Club Championship Kicks Off: Barahkshetra FC Enters SFs
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Youth Group Organizing Football Championship
- Urlabari: Church Boys United Wins Title Of Open Knockout Championship
- Dangihat FC Makes A Profit Of Nrs 89,964 From 3rd Dangihat Gold Cup
- Morang: 3rd Dangihat Gold Cup Final Today
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS