Dharan FC has entered final of 3rd Dangihat gold cup football tournament in Morang.
Dharan FC defeated hosts Dangihat FC Red 1-0 in the second semifinal match played at Bhaunne on Friday.
Buddha Chemjong scored the match winner in 9th minute. He became the man of the match.
Dharan FC will play against Boys Union Club in the final match on Kartik 10 (Sunday).
Dangihat FC is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 3 lakh.
- Urlabari: Church Boys United Wins Title Of Open Knockout Championship
- Dangihat FC Makes A Profit Of Nrs 89,964 From 3rd Dangihat Gold Cup
- Divine Wines Boys Union Club Wins Title Of 3rd Dangihat Gold Cup
- Morang: 3rd Dangihat Gold Cup Final Today
- Morang: Boys Union Club Enters FINAL Of 3rd Dangihat Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS