The venue for Nepal vs Kuwait in FIFA world cup round 2 qualifiers has been changed. Kuwait is hosting Nepal on September 5.
It was supposed to be played at Jaber Al-Ahmad international stadium. Now the match will be played at Kuwait sports club stadium.
Meanwhile, Kuwait NRNA has requested Kuwait FA to reduce the price of match tickets to attract more Nepalese fans to the stadium.
The FA hasn't confirmed the price of the ticket.
Nepal have been grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait & Chinese Taipei.
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
- Nepal National Team Playing A Friendly Match Against Japan U22 & J-League Mix Team
- Nepal Drops Three Position Down To 170 In FIFA World Ranking
- Team Nepal Returns Home After Playing Home Fixture !
Nepal Coach Johan Kalin - Everybody Knows It's Big Game Against Kuwait