BYSC, Minnesota has lifted the title of BAPC cup in Akron, USA.
BYSC defeated Timai squad on penalties to lift the title on Sunday.
The champions received USD 4,000.
Irosh Gurung became the MVP of the tournament.
Pujan Thapa Magar was adjudged the best goalkeeper, Ramos Upreti the best defender, Dilli Subedi the best left defender, Anuj Chettri the best winger and lastly Pawan Barakoti the best right defender.
Club's media coordinator Nawaraj Barakoti has thanked everyone for their support in successfully winning the title.
Nepalese speaking Bhutanese communities are regularly organizing tournaments in USA.
- Australia: Jagjeet Shrestha Joins NPL Side Para Hills Knights
- Hong Kong Born Nepalese Attacker Sneha Limbu: I Want To Play For FC Barcelona Or Any Top Club In The World
- USA: Louisville Rising Stars Vs Pathari FC In The Final Of Friendly Tournament; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection