Indonesia FA has postponed Persija Jakarta vs PSM Makassar 2nd leg final of Piala cup due to safety reason.
On Saturday, PSM Makassar fans attacked Persija Jakarta team bus when they were returning from training session. Nepal international Rohit Chand was unhurt in the incident.
The 2nd leg was supposed to be played at Andi Mattalataa stadium, Makassar today.
“On the basis of consideration of security and comfort, we postponed the second leg,” said PSSI general secretary Tisha Destria who added that a time and place for rearranging the second leg will be decided as soon as possible.
PSSI also asked the supporters of both teams to uphold sportsmanship and fair play values.
Persija had won first leg 1-0.
- Nepal No 1 Kiran Chemjong Adjudged Hero Of The Match For Minerva Punjab FC
- Japan: 2nd NNFC Running Cup In Nagoya
- Nepali Origin Asmita Ale Signs First Professional Contract With Aston Villa FC
- Malaysia: Himalayan FC Is Authorized By Malaysian Sports Ministry
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Strikes In Persija's Crazy Win Over Persela