PSM Makassar fans have attacked Persija Jakarta team bus.
According to media report, Makassar fans attacked visiting team bus on Saturday when they were returning from training session.
Nepal international Rohit Chand was also in the bus but he is safe.
Persija is playing against Makassar in second leg of Piala cup final tomorrow. Persija won the first leg 1-0.
Indonesia is known for its hostile fans and deadly fights during football matches.
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation
- USA: 16 Teams Finalized In 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup
- USA: Preparation In Full Swing For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000