Jawalakhel youth club president Thulo Bhai KC clarified that they had provided Nrs 1,50,000 to Sameer Bista for the treatment of his troubled leg.
Speaking with GoalNepal at ANFA complex, KC said they had no wrong intention to the player.
"We provided Nrs 1,50,000 to the players. We asked them to furnish a letter for unapid wages but he started to stage protest. We are serious about his demand", said KC.
He also added that the club covered Nrs 1,30,000 for the treatment of another player, Gaurav Shrestha recently.
Check out the video:
- 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Jawalakhel Youth Club Enters QFs
- JYC Defender Adama Dumbia Adjudged MVP; Receives Nrs 50,000 Cash !
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Wins Title Of 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup
- Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League: Friends Vs JYC - LIVE
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Adds Misery On Armed Police Force
Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League: NRT Vs JYC