Nepal skipper Biraj Maharjan is currently touring United States.
He attended the event organized by Nepalese Amricans in California. He also presented Nepal jersey to the senator of California state.
“It’s my great honor and privileged to meet n greet with the honorable California State Senator (Bob Archuleta) in the opening ceremony of 4th Nepalese American Convention held on July 5th-7th,2019 in Los Angeles", said Maharjan.
The event was organized by F1 Group in association with Himalayan Helping Hand for uplifting identity as Nepalese Americans.
"I would like to thank Bishwo Subedi (Bash), F1 Group, Himalayan Helping Hand and the entire family member of Nepalese American Convention for inviting me to USA", added Maharjan.
- Qatar: Nepal Beats South Korea In Asian Communities Championship
- Gorkhalis Abroad: Persija Jakarta Loses Final To Persebaya
- Japan: Kavreli Samaj Wins Title Of 1st NJFA Running Cup
- Asian Communities Chamionship: Nepal Continues Winning Streak, Thrashes Philippines
- Nepal International Rohit Chand Strikes As Persija Beats Sabah FA In A Friendly Match