Open Futsal championship got under way on Friday in Hetauda.
Bijaya Youth club and Hetauda football academy won their resective matches to enter semifinals.
Bijaya youth defeated FC Internet and Hetauda football academy sidelined HID Morning to enter last four. Multivision has also entered last four beating FC Banskhandi. FC Internet City defeated RRFC in the last match of the day.
The championship has a winning purse of Nrs 50,000 and the runners up team will get Nrs 25,000.
Earlier, SP Mukesh Kumar Singh inaugurated the championship. JCI Hetauda president Sandesh DC, tournament coordinator Bikesh Lal Shrestha and VP Sangit Shrestha delivered their speech in the opening ceremony.
- Makwanpur DFA Postpones General Assembly & 3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup Due To COVID19 Threat
- Hetauda Sub Metro Leases A Land Of 7 Bigah To ANFA For Technical Centre
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Wins Title Of 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup
- 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup FINAL: Jawalakhel Youth Club Vs Himalayan Sherpa Today
- 3rd Bagmati Gold Cup: Jawalakhel Youth Club Sidelines Sankata To Enter Final
Interview With Makwanpur DFA Prez Tika Lama