Nepal internationals, Sabitra Bhandari & Anita Basnet will return home on Saturday.
They helped Setu FC to lift the title of Indian women's league.
Bhandari scored twice as Setu FC defeated Manipur Police in the final match played on Wednesday.
Bhandari scored fifteen goals in the competition. Bala Devi receive the highest goal scorer award with 25 goals.
- Japan: 1st NJFA Running Cup On February 9
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2
- NFT Qatar Beats Bangladesh Community Team In Its Opener Of Asian Communities Championship
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Off To Maldives To Play Maldives Second Division