Nepal internationals, Sabitra Bhandari & Anita Basnet will return home on Saturday.
They helped Setu FC to lift the title of Indian women's league.
Bhandari scored twice as Setu FC defeated Manipur Police in the final match played on Wednesday.
Bhandari scored fifteen goals in the competition. Bala Devi receive the highest goal scorer award with 25 goals.
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- FIFA Referee Sudish Pandey To Officiate Matches In 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020
- USA: Team Registration Open For 5th Annual Nepali New Year Cup
- Australia: Beni FC Wins Title Of GNC Premier League