42 teams are going to take part in Gurkha Cup, the largest Nepalese football tournament in UK.
The event will be played at Queens Avenue ground, Aldershot on coming Sunday.
Tamu Dhi UK is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of 2500 Pound.
The president of Tamu Dhi UK, Nanda Jung Gurung said the event is organized to unite Nepali diaspora.
More than 10,000 Nepalese are expected to visit the event, which will feature many food stalls, raffle draw and cultural program.
- Japan: 1st NJFA Running Cup On February 9
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2
- NFT Qatar Beats Bangladesh Community Team In Its Opener Of Asian Communities Championship
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Off To Maldives To Play Maldives Second Division