Banepa sports club, Chabahil sports and Triton college have won their respective matches in Nepal Ice BBC cup football tournament.
Banepa sports defeated Sunrise FC 1-0 on Tuesday. Steven scored the match winner in 21st minute.
Chabahil sports defeated Conqueror Kushadevi FC 1-0. Ramesh Ghising scored the match winner in 33rd minute.
Triton defeated Dream Boys club 1-0 in the last match of the day.
Brijesh Chaudhary scored the match winner in 18th minute.
Banepa Bous Club is organizing the championship.
- Chitwan DFA Provides COVID Relief To 32 Players
- Chitwan: Bharatpur FC Supports Underprivileged In COVID Lockdown
- 4th Rajarshi Janak Cup: Jawalakhel Youth Club Enters QFs
- Chitwan: Catchy Tours & Travels Sponsors Sporting Gears To Chitwan Veterans FC
- JYC Defender Adama Dumbia Adjudged MVP; Receives Nrs 50,000 Cash !
Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League: NRT Vs JYC