Late Gyan Bahadur & Buddhimaya Limbu Smriti International Invitational Rara Vetran Gold Cup has been won by our Itahari Vetran, Sunsari.
In the final, Itahari veterans defeated Barmiok-Namphing Vetran, Sikkim 1-0 to become the champion. The only goal scored by Dipen Rai in the 11th minute became the deciding goal for our Itahari in the title clash at the Rajarani Stadium.
Our Itahari Vetran, who became the winner, received a cash prize of 1,01,111 rupees along with the title, while the runner-up Barmiok-Namphing Vetran was forced to settle for a trophy, medal and certificate with 51,111 rupees.
Barmiok's Sahinsa Ansari became the man of the match in the final match. He received 5000 cash and a medal for that. Our Tulsi Shrestha from Itahari was declared the best goalkeeper in other individual categories.
Santosh Rai and Dipen Rai from Itahari, who scored 3-3 goals throughout the tournament, won the top scorer award jointly. Our Ankur Kumar Khadgi of Itahari was also declared the best player of the tournament.
All those who excelled in the individual category won 7,000 each. The winners and runners-up were awarded by Rajkumar Chemjong, president of Rajarani, Dhankuta, Chaubise Rural Municipality, Rajarani, and others.
A total of eight teams from Nepal and India participated in the competition organized by Rara Vetran, Rajarani, Dhankuta and under the patronage of Chaubise Rural Municipality, Rajarani.
- Dilip Rana Memorial Veterans Championship: Four Matches Completed Today
- X-Warriors, Jorpati FC Enters SFs Of 13th Bagar Bhai khalak Cup International Invitational Veteran championship
- Kaski:Six Matches Played In 13th Bagar Bhai-khalak International Veterans Championship
- Lalitpur: 40+ 1st Kusunti Mayor Cup Veterans From Poush 24
- USA: UNFC-ELFA Wins Title Of First Dashain-Tihar Veterans Cup