Namo Buddha club, Saptari has entered final of women's gold cup in Jhapa.
Namo Buddha defeated Gaighat FC, Udayapur 2-0 in the semifinal match played on Thursday.
Nikita Thokar & Rashmi Ghising scored apiece for the winners. Ghising became the player of the match & received NRs 3,000 cash.
Namo Buddha will play against hosts All-in-one club, Jhapa in the final match on Saturday.
The championship has a winning purse of NRs 2 lakh.
- Jhapa: Arjundhara Enters Knockout Stage As A Group Winner
- Mechinagar Municipality Enters Knockout Stage As A Group Winner
- Dramatic Late Equalizer Sees Jhapa FC Salvage a Point Against Pokhara FC in Nepal Super League Thriller
- ANFA Referee Lokraj Dhungana Passes Away
- Match Referee Beaten In Jhapa District League
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP