Sagarmatha club, Morang has entered semifinals of 14th Itahari gold cup football tourament.
Sagarmatha defeated Avenir FC 4-3 on penalties on Saturday.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
Messouke became the player of the match and received NRs 10,000.
Church Boys United will play against hosts Rastriya Jagriti club on Sunday.
Earlier Itahari mayor Hem Kara Paudel inaugurated the event.
- Sunsari: APF Pakali Wins Title Of 1st Altitude Running Cup
- Sunsari: Chakraghatti FC Clinches Title Of 22nd Rajabas Challenge Cup
- Sunsari: Hosts Rajabas Enters QFs Of 22nd Rajabas Challenge Cup
- 3rd Wai-Wai Barahkshetra Gold Cup Final Today
- Sunsari: Defending Champs Shantinagar FC Enters Final Of 3rd Wai-Wai Baahkshetra Gold Cup
Sorry State Of Dharan Stadium