Bangladesh has sped up preparation for SAFF Championship 2018.
They are playing against Laos in an international friendly later this month.
Today they are going to Qatar to hold two week long tactical training camp.
Australia born Brit coach Andrew Ord along with some foreign coaches have already started prep for th upcoming SAFF Championship 2018 which Bangladesh is hosting in September in Dhaka.
India are the defending champions.
- Bassam Adheel Re-elected The President Of Football Association of Maldives
- COVID Pandemic: Bhutan FA Starts Training
- Chinese Taipei, India & Uzbekistan Express Interest In Hosting AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022
- AFC Cup 2019: Dhaka Abahani Lands Kathmandu
- Nepalese FIFA Refereees Conduct Opening Match Of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Gold Cup