Few hours after ANFA extended contract with Japanese coach Gyotuku Koji, Bhutan FA has appointed former Hull City assistant coach and former East Bengal coach Trevor Morgan as national team coach.
BFF general secretary and Morgan signed the contract in Thimpu.
BFF said deal is for two years.
Morgan is a very experienced coach, who has also coached Indian Super League side Kerala Blasters as an assistant coach.
Bhutan aims to prepare hard for upcoming SAFF championship 2018.
Bangladesh is hosting the event in September.
Hosts have already started training for the South Asian extravaganza.
Seven countries will take part in the event. India are the defending champions.
- Bassam Adheel Re-elected The President Of Football Association of Maldives
- COVID Pandemic: Bhutan FA Starts Training
- Chinese Taipei, India & Uzbekistan Express Interest In Hosting AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022
- AFC Cup 2019: Dhaka Abahani Lands Kathmandu
- Nepalese FIFA Refereees Conduct Opening Match Of Jigme Dorji Wangchuk Gold Cup