Nepal U17 national team has been grouped with Vietnam, Thailand and Chinese Taipei in AFC U17 Asian Cup Bahrain 2023™ Qualifiers.
The draw was held today in KL, Malaysia.
44 participating Member Associations (MAs) were divided into 10 centralised qualifying groups, six of which will feature four teams, while four groups will include five teams when the Qualifiers take place from October 1 to 9, 2022.
A total of 10 Host Associations are Australia, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Jordan, Kyrgyz Republic, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Vietnam
Group A: Japan, Jordan (H), Syria, Philippines, Turkmenistan
Group B: Indonesia (H), Malaysia, Palestine, Guam, UAE
Group C: Oman (H), Iraq, Qatar, Lebanon, Bahrain
Group D: India, Saudi Arabia (H), Myanmar, Maldives, Kuwait
Group E: Yemen, Bangladesh (H), Singapore, Bhutan
Group F: Thailand, Vietnam (H), Chinese Taipei, Nepal
Group G: Australia (H), China PR, Cambodia, N. Mariana Islands
Group H: Tajikistan (H), Afghanistan, Timor-Leste, Mongolia
Group I: IR Iran, Hong Kong, Kyrgyz Republic (H), Laos
Group J: Korea Republic, Brunei Darussalam, Uzbekistan (H), Sri Lanka
The 10 group winners, along with the five best runners-up in both Qualifiers will advance to the AFC U17 Asian Cup Bahrain 2023™ and U20 Asian Cup Uzbekistan 2023™.
- SAFF U17 Championship: Nepal Groups With India & Bhutan
- ANFA Appoints Urjan Shrestha As Head Coach Of Nepal U17 Team
- Nepal U16 Wraps Up 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers With A Consolation Win
- Nepal Plays Stalemate Against Kuwait In 2020 AFC U16 championship qualifiers
- 2020 AFC U16 Championship Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait Today