Bijaya Youth Club, Hetauda has entered the final of the first Madhumalla Gold Cup International Invitational Football Tournament. In the second semi-final held on Wednesday, Bijaya Youth defeated Jalthal FC, Jhapa 3-0.
In the 11th minute of the match, Bijaya Youth took the lead through a goal by Sameer Raj Thokar. Rupak Lama doubled that lead in the 33rd minute. In the 45th minute, Messouke added the third goal to secure the victory for Bijaya Youth.
Samir Raj Thokar of Bijaya Youth was declared the player of the match. He received a cash prize of Rs 3,000 and a trophy. Bijaya Youth will now face East Star Sporting Club in the final.
The winners of the tournament organized by East Star Sporting Club, Madhumalla, Morang will get Rs 3,03,333 in cash along with the title while the runners-up will get Rs 1,50,555.
- Morang: Bijaya Youth, Hetauda Crowned Madhumalla Gold Cup Champions
- Morang: Hosts Madhumalla FC Into The Final Of Madhumalla Gold Cup
- Morang, Dolakha & Dhading District Football Association Elections Completed Today
- Morang: Madhumalla Gold Cup From April 15
- Morang: Pathari 11 Into The Final Of Mangalbare Shukrabare Open Knockout Tournament
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS