Former Nepal international Pradip Maharjan has made efforts into donating kits and other necessary items to the Hetauda Football Academy, Makwanpur.
He has donated 40 jersey sets and 30 sets of grip socks to the academy.
The academy has expressed its gratitude to Maharjan.
- Hetauda Sub-Metro Allocates 25 Lakhs For Piple Stadium Development
- Ashok Baral Named Player Of The Tournament In Makwanpur Gold Cup
- Tribhuwan Army FC Lift The Title Of Makwanpur Gold Cup For The Second Time Running
- Makwanpur Gold Cup Final: Home Side Bijay Youth Club vs Tribhuwan Army FC Today
- Defending Champions TAFC Into The Final Of Makwanpur Gold Cup
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club