Angara FC, Makwanpur has lifted the title of 3rd Thaha gold cup football tournament.
Angara FC defeated Bara XI 1-0 in the final match played at Thahanagar municipality on Wednesday.
Sushant Karki scored the match winner in 78th minute.
The champions received NRs 1 lakh and runners up team got NRs 50,000.
Chief guest, Bagmati province minister Ratna Dhakal, Thahanagar municipality mayor Labsher Bista and other guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Chhabi Subedi Nominated Makwanpur DFA General Secretary, Committee Decides To Hold Shahid Smriti Gold Cup
- DFA Elections Completed In Chitwan & Makwanpur Today
- Makwanpur Lift The Title Of Bagmati Sports Women's Football
- Former NEPAL International Pradip Maharjan Supports Hetauda Football Academy
- Makwanpur Into The Final Of Bagmati Sports Women's Football
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club