Araniko yuwa club and Paropakar yuwa samaj have entered semifinals of Araniko cup football tourament in Kanchanpur.
Araniko defeated Punarbas blue 3-2 in the quarterfinal match played on Sunday. Philip Tamang became the player of the match.
In another match, Paropakar defeated Laljhadi yuwa club 1-0. Biksh Acharya became the player of the match.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
The champion has a winning purse of Nrs 1 Lakh while the runners up team will get Nrs 55000.
- Deep Jyoti Bags The Title Of Kanchanpur District League
- Kanchanpur: Punarbas Clinches Title Of Araniko Sainik Cup 2078
- Kanchanpur: Araniko Yuwa Club A Vs Punarbas White In The Final Tomorrow
- Kanchanpur: Punarbas White Enters Final Of Araniko Cup
- Kanchanpur: Araniko Yuwa Club Enters Final Of Araniko Cup