Nepal U16 defender Niwas Phuyal has underwent Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) surgery in Kathmandu.
Phuyal had his knee treated at B&B hospital.
"I would like to thank ANFA for covering the medical expenses", said Phuyal.
It is very alarming that many Nepali football players are suffering from ACL problem. Administrators, coaches & medical staffs at ANFA need to act fast to minimize the cases.
- Players-Coach Dispute: Coach Almutairi Gives His Statement To The Investigation Committee
- Former ANFA President Ganesh Thapa Accuses Current President Sherpa Of Character Assassination
- ANFA Forms A Three -Member Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
- Gorkha & Kaski Miss Out On ANFA Central Elections Voting Rights In Gandaki Province
- ANFA Forms A Committee To Investigate Players-Coach Dispute
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic