Nepal international striker Anjan Bista has been honored in his home town, Hetauda.
Diffeent social organizations jointly organized the progam on Friday to honor Bista for his outstanding perfomance in the recently held SAFF Championship 2021.
Bista thanked organizations for honoring him.
"The honor has motivated me to do well for the nation", said Bista who has scored seven international goals so far.
Nepal lost the final match 0-3 to India in Male City, Maldives on October 16.
- Makwanpur: Thaha Municipality Enters Final Of District Wide Football Championship
- Hetauda Sub-metro Enters SFs Of District Wide Football Championship
- Inter-municipal Football, Hetauda: Bagmati And Thaha Win Their Respective Matches
- Inter-Municipal District Level Tournament Begins In Hetauda
- Makwanpur: Hetauda Veterans Cup From December 13
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club