Nepal international Rohit Chand continued to be regular in Persija Jakarta but his side played third draw in the on-going Indonesia Liga 1.
On Sunday, Jakarta played 0-0 draw against Persipura. They had earlier played 2-2 draw against Semarang.
Jakarta - which is positioned at 10th in the standing, will play against Persela on September 24.
- BYSC, USA Planning To Come Nepal To Play Gold Cups; Start Raising Crowdfund
- Malta: JSM Euro Cup 2021 On October 10
- USA: BYSC Minnesota Wins Title Of Himalayan Sherpa Club Championship
- Persija Jakarta Beats Persela In Indonesia Liga 1; Rohit Chand Adjudged The Man Of The Match
- Match Day For Rohit Chand In Indonesia