I-League CEO, Sunando Dhar has given his presentation about club licensing & league development to Nepalese clubs on Friday.
The program was organized at ANFA complex. ANFA invited Dhar for the presentation.
His presentation about club licensing, structure of the I-League and bio bubble secure (due to COVID pandemic) was attended by all A Division clubs.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa, general secreatry Indraman Tuladhar, league committee coordinator Bigyan Raj Sharma and other officials were present in the program.
ANFA is kicking off the league from November 15, 2021. There are 14 top flight clubs in Nepal.
- Former FIFA Referee Laba Khatri Passes Away
- Coach Nabin Neupane Gets Support From National Players Welfare Fund
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic