Nepal's first private football club, Jhapa FC has started their training session in Hetauda.
Jhapa based club shifted their training camp from Birtamod, Jhapa to Hetauda, Makwanpur thinking that they can acclimatize with Kathmandu weather.
Club VP & spokesperson, Sujan Gautam said, "We decided to hold two week long camp in Hetauda to keep our players fresh and sharp. We are excited for the qualifiers and we are leaving no stone unturned to prepare the team".
Head coach Sachhindra Dhimal put the players through paces at Forestry grounds on Tuesday.
The club is grouped with MUFC Bijaya Chowk Youth Club, Kathmandu and Sathi Samuha Udayapur.
There are 78 teams in the qualifiers. Only three teams will go to division league.
- Former Nepal International GK Alan Neupane Supports Bijaya Youth With NRs 30,000
- Bagmati Club Plays Stalemate With Bijaya Youth In A Friendly
- Makwanpur: Football Fans, Clubs Stage Rally In A Support To Coach AA - VIDEO
- Another Team From Makwanpur To Compete In C Division League Qualifiers
- Bijaya Youth Club Hetauda Confirms Participation In C Division League Qualifiers
3rd Makwanpur Gold Cup: Makwanpur XI Vs Machhindra Club