Nepal government has assured COVID vaccine to football players and the officials at venues.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other officials met state minister for health, Mr. Umesh Shretha on Wednesday and requested him for jabs for the players and the officials.
"Minister Shrestha has assured vaccines for all taking part in ANFA organized events", said president Sherpa.
ANFA is organizing C Division league qualifiers from August 17, 2021 and A Division league from November 15, 2021.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic