Many ANFA officials are resigning from the post post VP-head coach row.
Today, ANFA spokesperson Kiran Rai has resigned from the post.
Rai said he wasn't happy the way how FA handled VP-coach case.
The case has now been diverted to sports ministry and the coach has given Aug 10 ultimatum to ANFA to solve the issue.
- Bagmati Province Government Signs MoU With ANFA For Nrs 1 Crore
- Russian Embassy To Work With ANFA For Friendly Matches Between Nepalese & Russian Teams
- Heavy Downpour Overnight Causes Havoc At Chyasal Stadium
- I-League CEO Gives Presentation About League Development To Nepalese Clubs
- Nepal Vs India: Ticket Price CONFIRMED
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic