The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has decided to postpone the AFC Women’s Asian Cup India 2022™ Qualifiers Draw, originally scheduled for May 27, 2021 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, until further notice.
Taking into careful consideration the current challenges and logistical arrangements, the AFC agreed that the postponement of the draw was a necessary step due to rising COVID-19 cases in the host nation as well as across the Continent keeping in mind the wellbeing and safety of all teams, players, officials and relevant stakeholders.
More details on the new arrangements for the draw for Asia’s flagship women’s tournament will be announced in due course.
Nepal will take part in the qualifiers but hasn't started preparation due to COVID19 pandemic.
Meanwhile, the draw for the qualifying matches of both the AFC U20 Women’s Asian Cup Uzbekistan 2022 and the AFC U17 Women’s Asian Cup Indonesia 2022 will proceed as planned on the same day, the details of which will be confirmed closer to the draw date.
- COVID Pandemic: DPRK Withdraw From FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and AFC Asian Cup China 2023™ Qualifiers
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Bengaluru FC Vs Tribhuwan Army FC - WATCH THE MATCH LIVE !!
- AFC Executive Committee Reiterates Commitment To Deliver 2021 Competitions
- AFC Cup Qualifiers: Tribhuwan Army FC Vs Sri Lanka Police Today
- Shaikh Salman Sends Best Wishes To Qatar & Asian Teams In FIFA Club World Cup