Nijgadh yuwa club has lifted the title of 3rd Ningadh mayor cup football tournament in Bara.
Nijgadh defeated Young Star club 4-3 on penalties on Sunday to lift the title.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time.
The champions received Nrs 1 lakh and runners up team got NRs 45,000. Goalie Roshan Dhami became the player of the match.
Sunil Kama was adjudged the best defender, Roshan Dhami the best goalkeeper, Rajkishor Dhami the best midfielder and Arun Lama the most valuable player of the tournament. Ratanpur United received the fair play award.
16 clubs took part in the event, which was organized by Nijgadh FC.
Nijgadh mayor Suresh Kumar Khanal and other distinguished guests distributed prizes to the winners.
- Mohit Gurung Adjudged The MVP Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Sankata Club Sidelines African Roots To Lift The Title Of 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup Final: Sankata Vs African Roots - PREVIEW
- Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup SF: Nepal APF Vs Sankata Club Today
- African Roots Enter Final Of Vishwokarma Cement 11th Jeetpur Simara Gold Cup