The Asian Football Confederation (AFC) has today confirmed the withdrawal of the DPR Korea Football Association from the Asian Qualifiers for the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and AFC Asian Cup China 2023™.
The AFC hasn't mentioned why DPRK withdrew but it is clearly believed that it was the effect of COVID pandemic.
The matter will now be referred to the Organising Committee for FIFA Competitions and further details on the standings in Group H, which include current leaders Turkmenistan, centralised venue hosts Korea Republic, Lebanon and Sri Lanka, will be announced in due course.
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation
- USA: 16 Teams Finalized In 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup
- USA: Preparation In Full Swing For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000