Kavreli Samaj has lifted the title of 1st NJFA running cup Futsal championship in Tokyo, Japan.
Kavreli Samaj defeated Unity Guys Nagoya to lift the title plus Nrs 4,50,000. Runners up team got Nrs 2 lakh.
Ashok Nepali from Unity Guys became the best player of the tournament. Suraj KC from Kavreli Samaj received the best keeper award while Jhalak Thokar the best defender and Riten Shrestha the highest goal scorer.
Nepal Japan football association organized the championship. President Basanta Gauchan thanked all for the support in making in the event successful.
- COVID Pandemic: Somalia FA Re-launches New Stadium Amid Global Pandemic
- FIFA Referee Shrawan Lama Needs Surgery To Treat His Troubled Knee
- ANFA Furbishes Players & Referee Changing Rooms At Nepal Army HQs
- ANFA Can Apply For Interest-free Loans From FIFA !
- FIFA Updates Futsal International Match Calendar For 2020 and 2021
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium