A one-day futsal tournament is scheduled to be held on July 26 with the special support of Nepal Federation of Indigenous Tribes, Bahrain and Nepali Club, Bahrain.
According to the organizers, the competition is being organized with the objective of maintaining brotherhood and intimacy among the Nepali immigrants currently living in Bahrain for foreign employment.
The winner of the competition, which will be held at the Gold Master Sports Center in Hamad Town, will receive 1,000 US dollars, including the title, while the runner-up will receive 500 US dollars, said Youth and Sports Organizer Sravan Bamjan.
The tournament will be broadcasted live on GoalNepal.
- Dharan FC Member Bikram Rai Passes Away
- Dharan FC Announces A Budget Of Nrs 10M For Four Tournaments This Year !
- Where Is VAR At 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup?
- Sunsari: UK FC Darjeeling Stuns Dharan FC To Enter SFs Of 22nd Budha Subba Gold Cup
- Dharan FC Reveals Match Fixtures Of 22nd Buddha Subba Gold Cup
Nepal Army Enters SFs Of 4th Mechinagar Gold Cup