All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has recently met senior officials from two departments, Nepal APF & Nepal Police to discuss about the development of the game.
FA met with APF IGP Shailendra Khanal and other senior officials on Sunday to discuss about grassroot football, youth development and capacity building.
On Monday, the FA met senior NPC officials and discussed about the same.
All three departments, NPC, Nepal APF & Nepal Army have their own mini football stadiums in various places of Kathmandu. But they don't have youth football academies.
ANFA prez Karma Tsering Sherpa, VP Upendra Man Singh & Sikchit Parajuli & exco member Madhusudan Upadhaya were present in the meetings. VP Singh presented proposal to the departments.
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
- ANFA Announces Nrs 1,50,000 Each To SA Games Silver Medal Winning Team
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS