All Nepal Football Association (ANFA)'s competition committee has decided to limit the number of players that the clubs can send out on a loan for mofasal gold cups.
According to the association, clubs now can loan out just five players (IN/OUT).
"Contract of the players for the recently held Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial League 2076 will last till the month of Jestha of the year 2077. A club can loan out a Nepalese player to maximum two clubs while a foreign player can be loaned out to only one club for the tournamnets in districts", ANFA said in a release.
- Lockdown Update From Dasharath Stadium - PHOTOS
- Facilities Of National Sports Council Will Be Used For Quarantine
- ANFA Says They Are Ready To Provide Their Properties For Isolation Camp & Temporary Quarantine
- Nepalese Sports Is In Standstill Thanks To COVID19 Threat
- All Football Activities Coming To A Standstill !
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA