GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR unit of Biba Media Group, has suported African players based in Nepal with daily essentials.
GoalNepal representative recently handed over essentials to the players in Kathmandu.
The essentials include 40 KG of rice, 3 Ltrs of cooking oil, Beaten Rice, Noodles, Eggs (three crates) and a gas cylinder that will last for three months.
GoalNepal Ambassador in USA, Mr. Jitu Kaka Basnet provided the monetary support to buy things for the struggling players who are unemployed due to COVID pandemic.
Ambassador Basnet said he was happy to support the players.
"GoalNepal is committed to provide support anyone related to Nepalese football. We wish everyone to remain safe and sound in this difficult time", said Basnet from USA.
To know more about GoalNepal Foundation,
- COVID Pandemic: Cambodia Premier League Restarts
- COVID19 Pandemic: Marinos held by Urawa as J. League returns
- COVID Pandemic: Sri Lanka Starting Super League In November
- DDMC Fortis Announces Rebrand To Football Marketing Asia
- AFC Prez Congrats Australia/New Zealand On Being Named As FIFA Women’s World Cup 2023 Hosts