GoalNepal Foundation, a CSR unit of Biba Media Group, has suported African players based in Nepal with daily essentials.
GoalNepal representative recently handed over essentials to the players in Kathmandu.
The essentials include 40 KG of rice, 3 Ltrs of cooking oil, Beaten Rice, Noodles, Eggs (three crates) and a gas cylinder that will last for three months.
GoalNepal Ambassador in USA, Mr. Jitu Kaka Basnet provided the monetary support to buy things for the struggling players who are unemployed due to COVID pandemic.
Ambassador Basnet said he was happy to support the players.
"GoalNepal is committed to provide support anyone related to Nepalese football. We wish everyone to remain safe and sound in this difficult time", said Basnet from USA.
To know more about GoalNepal Foundation,
- Two years to go: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ Countdown Draws Closer
- AFC Competitions Committee Approves New Competition Dates
- AFC Technical Committee Approves enhanced Grassroots Charter and Elite Youth Scheme
- AFC Reiterates Commitment To Expand The Impact Of Fan-first Strategy
- AFC Mourns On Passing Of Brunei Prince